Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Miles(tones).

Hello, friends!

Miles

I'm baaack!  Maybe you didn't think I went anywhere but let me tell you, I did. Josh and I have been driving to Pennsylvania every weekend for the last 6 weeks.  Just to give you a little picture of the amount of traveling we have done... we crossed the 200,000 mile 'milestone' on our car, aaaand bought it in August with 180,000 miles. Six months. 20,000 miles. No big deal.  (HA!)  Pandora is officially our best friend (especially the Brian Regan comedian station, fyi).

We've also made a lot of personal (Eeeee!) and professional (83% funded!) progress the last month or so.  There have been moments of wonderful, joy-filled excitement and there have been terribly weak moments full of nasty thoughts and an ugly heart.  Thankfully, the good moments outweigh the bad and even in the bad, there is grace.

Anyway, I shall leave you with a quote that has been resonating in my spirit lately and encouraging me in moments of doubt, fear, anxiety, fear, anxiety, doubt, fear, fear...feeeeeear. (Why yes, I do wrestle all three of these foes quite regularly. Surely I'm not alone, am I?)


Be brave, darlings. You have friends out there waiting to be discovered, inner battles waiting to be won, and a legacy waiting to be written.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad things are going well! :) I have one question however...how did I NOT KNOW about the Brian Regan Station?!?!?! I will go find it now! We love him.

    ReplyDelete