Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Inch Worm.

There are very few things that bring out my silly side as fast as spending time with my sisters does.  Here we are trying out a little dance move I learned a while back. I like to call it "The Inch Worm".  The first video is my demonstration.... 

video

...and the second video is Lindsay perfecting it.  

video


I don't know why, but the kitchen always seems to be the place where the best memories are made! Oh and by the way, this was on Halloween. (Hence the reason Nicole is dressed as Waldo and Lindsay has a blue wig on.)

I'm so glad I have sisters!  



6 comments:

  1. hahahaha this is amazing. Sisters are the best. I should try videotaping me and my sistas next time we get silly. I'll definitely have to try out the inch worm. Solid moves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! haha we do the inch worm too, but it looks a little bit different than that!

    ps I nominated you on my blog! go check it out sweet friend!
    -Breanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. thanks for the laughs on this monday morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, haha!

    I nominated you for something at my blog. Go check it out at the The Duplechin Daily :)

    Praying you have a great week, Leslie!

    ReplyDelete