Thursday, September 22, 2011

Our Adventure Book.

For our second anniversary, Josh and I were inspired to do a photo session based on one of our favorite movies, the Disney Pixar film "Up". If you haven't made time to see it yet - I forgive you - but you should probably go do that.  Riiiiiight now. Or tonight at the very latest.  Because you are seriously missing out and I promise you won't regret it.  Josh cried twice the first time we saw it. TWICE, people. I only cried once because I was so distracted by the fact that Josh was crying. ("Awww baaaabe, are you seriously crying right now?") It was the sweetest thing ever.

Our friend (and wedding/engagement photographer) Brandon from Modern Photographics took these for us, and we absolutely adore them.  








Buddy in his "The Cone of Shame"



























I'm so thankful that Josh is secure enough in his manliness to feel free to do things like this. We both had such a great time that we are starting to think having anniversary pictures taken might become a yearly ritual.  There is something about it that encourages our happiness, our in-loveness, our silliness, and our playfulness.

(In fact, I'm starting to plan our anniversary session for this year aaaaand I'm pretty excited about it!)



9 comments:

  1. "Up" is one of our favorite movies! We probably quote from it on a daily basis :) These pictures are so fun and fabulous! Ben and I haven't had our pictures taken since we got married, and this has totally inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to this year's pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are seriously the cutest. I love all of those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, you all are too cute! I ADORE these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE these! So cute! You guys are perfect for it too! Although I'd love to do something like this, we look nothing like them! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You both are the epitomy of what a lovely, caring, fun marriage should look like and I just love you guys and all you stand for. These are great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are spectacular. What a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the cutest thing i've seen, so creative!

    ReplyDelete