Sunday, July 31, 2011

Memories with Katie: Locks of Love

A couple of weeks ago, my younger sister Katie (I'm trying to avoid calling her "baby sister" and "little sister" because she is neither of those things anymore!) got the idea to donate her long brown hair to Locks of Love.  It was a pretty big decision for a 15 year old girl to make, and honestly, I just don't know if I could do it!  After picking out a picture of a potential new 'do, we made the appointment at a local salon.  I'm pretty sure we were both nervous about it.  Her more than I, of course :-)  


On our way to the salon!


The big cut!


She did it!


Mission Accomplished. Brad also got a pretty drastic hair cut, but not nearly as intense as Katie's!  It looks super cute and I am so proud of her for having such a giving heart.  I just know that her beautiful locks are going to make some girl somewhere so happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment