Here are 25 goals I would like to accomplish while I am 25 years old.
1. Cook one great meal a week (I tried to change this to "plan more meals" but Josh wouldn't let me. ha!)
2. Write one letter a week.
3. Take a class.
4. Run a 5k in under 30 minutes without feeling like I want to die.
5. Go to a great concert (Coldplay, NKOTB and BSB, Civil Wars again)
6. Play my violin in a recital
7. Raise all of our financial support for living overseas.
8. Go to Hogwarts (aka Universal Studios. But in my mind, it's really Hogwarts)
9. Write a guest post on another blog.
10. Go to a blogging conference. (Preferably Blogher, I think)
11. Find a mentor.
12. Memorize more Scripture.
13. Learn as much of the local language of where we are going to live as possible.
14. Enjoy more meals with friends and family- in our home and theirs.
15. Exercise at least twice a week. (That may not seem like much to you, but it would be more than I'm doing now!)
16. Practice my violin at least 3 times a week.
17. Read a book on marriage (I'm open to suggestions!)
18. Read three classic novels.
19. Take vitamins every day
21. Have a booth in a craft show with friends.
22. Play my violin during worship at our church.
23. Simplify. Get rid of excess. (Excess clothes... excess books.. excess belongings)
24. Plant a little garden that has flowers, herbs, and vegetables.
25. Be more organized (less forgetful and lose things less) and more graceful (less clumsy).